QUAKER CHEWY® PRESENTS THE
“YOU COULD WIN 1 OF 25,000 PAIRS OF MOVIE PASSES INSTANTLY
OR 1 OF 10 ADVENTURES” CONTEST
OFFICIAL RULES (the “Rules”)
This contest (the “Contest”) is intended for viewing and participation in Canada only and shall be interpreted according to the laws of Canada. Participants must be legal residents of Canada who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry.
No purchase necessary to enter or win (see Rule 4(b) for details). Internet access required.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The sponsor of this Contest is PepsiCo Canada ULC (the “Contest Sponsor”) and the Contest is being administered on behalf of the Contest Sponsor by Elite Digital Inc. (the “Administrator”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. The Contest is not open to employees of the Contest Sponsor, the Administrator, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Canada (“Disney”), or their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, representatives, agents, advertising or promotion agencies, contest prize suppliers, any other companies engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”), or members of the immediate families of (defined as spouse, parent, child and sibling, regardless of where they live), or persons domiciled with (whether related or not), any of the above.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest will start at 9:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 15, 2018 and end at 11:59:59 pm ET on July 31, 2018 (the “Contest Period”).
- HOW TO PLAY: There are two (2) ways to play:
(a) PLAY WITH PRODUCT PURCHASE: Unique codes (“Code(s)”) are located inside specially marked 156 g boxes of QUAKER CHEWY Chocolate Chip, Apple Fruit Crumble, S’mores, Rocky Road, Peach Fruit Crumble, Banana Chocolate Chip and Caramel & Chocolate granola bars (the “Participating Products”) while supplies last. Not all products are available in all areas. Use your unique Code to play in the Contest in one of two ways:
(i) Visit www.quakercontest.ca/Incredibles2 (the “Contest Website”). Enter your Code and click the “Submit” button to determine if you are an instant winner of a prize (as defined in Rule 5).
(ii) Text INCREDIBLES 2 to 33322 and click on the link provided in the auto response. Enter your Code and click the “Submit” button to determine if you are an instant winner of a prize (as defined in Rule 5).
When you submit your Code, you will be notified whether you are eligible to win a prize.
- If you are not eligible to win an Adventure Prize or movie tickets, you will be prompted to complete an online entry form for a chance to win an Adventure Prize through the random draw described in Rule 5. To submit your entry for the random draw, you will be required to confirm that you are eligible and agree to participate according to these Rules. If you are under the age of majority in your province/territory of residence at the time of entry, you must confirm that you have received permission to enter the Contest from your parent or legal guardian. Once you have completed the above, click “submit” to submit your entry (the “Entry”).
- If you are eligible to win movie tickets, you will be prompted on screen as to how to claim your prize. You will also be offered an opportunity to enter for a chance to win the Adventure Prize available through the random draw as outlined above.
- If you are eligible to win an Adventure Prize, you will be prompted on screen as to how to claim your prize.
Limit one (1) play per unique and valid Code. Only one (1) email address or phone number may be used by any person to participate in the Contest. Entrant must not create false identities, or impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity. All Entries must be received by the date and time indicated in Rule 3. The Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Contest. Attempts to re-submit or re-use the same Code will be void and ineligible for entry.
To participate via mobile, you must have a mobile phone with SMS messaging capabilities. You may incur standard text message or data charges from your wireless service provider for each message sent and/or received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such SMS charges or data charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
If you do not have Internet access via a personal computer, your local library or Internet café may be able to provide access to the Internet and a number of Internet service providers and other companies offer free e-mail accounts.
(b) NO PURCHASE PLAY: Purchase is not required and does not enhance a person’s chances of winning. To obtain a unique Code without purchase, send an original twenty-five (25)-word statement about your favourite Quaker Chewy® flavour along with your full name, province/territory, email address and age by email to email@example.com (the “No Purchase Request”). Statement must be original in concept and execution, and created by entrant. Within two (2) business days of receipt of a valid No Purchase Request, the Contest Sponsor’s designated agent will reply to your email with one (1) unique Code. LIMIT one (1) No Purchase Request per email. There is no limit to the number of No Purchase Requests that an entrant can submit. No Purchase Requests received on July 31, 2018 before 3:00 pm ET will receive a Code on the same day. No Purchase Requests received after 3:00 pm ET on July 31, 2018 will be automatically played by the Administrator to ensure timely participation in the Contest. Each unique Code received through a No Purchase Request can only be played once.
- HOW TO WIN: There are two (2) ways you could be selected as eligible to win a prize:
(i) By entering a Code as outlined in Rule 4. You will be notified immediately if you are eligible to win:
1) MOVIE TICKETS PRIZE: If you are notified that you are eligible to win a Movie Tickets Prize (as defined below), you will be prompted to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be provided on-screen without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise. If the potential winner correctly answers the mathematical skill-testing question, they will be asked to complete a prize claim form which includes providing their name, email, province/territory and confirmation of age. Once these steps have been completed, the Contest Sponsor’s designated agent will confirm the potential winner as a winner, and their Movie Tickets Prize will be delivered by email in the form of a digital code. Please allow one (1) week for verification and delivery of prize. Prizes will only be delivered to winners who have been verified and have complied with these Rules.
If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, declines to accept the prize, incorrectly answers the mathematical skill-testing question, the potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the Movie Tickets Prize, and, at the Contest Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate entrant may be selected as eligible to win in accordance with these Rules. The Contest Parties will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential winner.
2) ADVENTURE PRIZE: If you are notified that you are eligible to win an Adventure Prize, you will be prompted to complete a prize claim form which includes providing your name, telephone number, province/territory and confirmation of age. Once this step has been completed, the potential winner will be contacted by telephone within three (3) business days of the prize claim form being received. Please see the “Additional Prize Conditions” in Rule 6 for conditions applicable to this prize.
(ii) By registering for the random draw that will be conducted on Friday, August 3, 2018 at 2:00 pm ET at 5511 Steeles Avenue West, Suite 200, Toronto, ON from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period to select an entrant eligible to win an ADVENTURE PRIZE. The selected winner will have the choice between one of the three (3) Adventure Prize packages outlined in Rule 6(ii). An entrant selected as eligible to win will be notified by email within three (3) business days following the draw (the “Notification”). Please see the “Additional Prize Conditions” in Rule 6 for conditions applicable to this prize.
Regardless of how an entrant is selected as eligible to win, there is a limit one (1) Adventure Prize (as defined below) per person or household during the Contest.
- PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING:
(i) Movie Tickets: At the beginning of the Contest Period, there will be twenty-five thousand (25,000) pairs of movie tickets to see Incredibles 2 available to be won (each, a “Movie Tickets Prize”). The approximate retail value of each Movie Tickets Prize is up to CAD $27.00 (2 x up to $13.50). Each Movie Tickets Prize will be awarded in the form of two digital codes, each redeemable for one (1) General Admission movie ticket at a Cineplex Entertainment LP theatre in Canada. Actual value of Movie Tickets Prize depends on the price of General Admission at the theatre at which the digital code is redeemed. The number of Movie Ticket Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are claimed throughout the Contest Period. Limit one (1) Movie Tickets Prize per person per day during the Contest. Odds of winning a Movie Tickets Prize are 1:120.
Terms and Conditions – Movie Tickets Prize: Each unique digital code is VALID ONLINE ONLY at www.Cineplex.com for a free General Admission ticket to see Incredibles 2 as well as other motion picture releases available upon code redemption. Tickets Prizes must be redeemed by August 31, 2018. Code applicable towards the purchase of a General Admission ticket only. One code per transaction regardless of the number of tickets purchased. No cash or credit given on transactions where the total value of the Movie Tickets Prize offer is not redeemed. Not valid for Front Row Centre Events™ or any Alternative Event programming. An applicable surcharge will apply for 3D, IMAX®, D-BOX®, UltraAVX®, VIP (19+), 4DX, Prime Seats or other premium seating performance presented in 2D or 3D. Voucher code cannot be combined with any other promotion, coupon, or special discount offer. Free admission ticket is not eligible to earn SCENE® points. Offer cannot be redeemable for cash and are not valid for re-sale. NO TIME EXTENSIONS ARE ALLOWED. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER BEFORE PURCHASE. TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. NO SUBSTITUTIONS.
(ii) Adventure Prize: At the beginning of the Contest Period, there will be ten (10) trips available to be won (one (1) of which will be available in the random draw at the end of the Contest Period). Once confirmed as a winner, each selected entrant will be able to choose one (1) of the following three (3) prize packages (each, an “Adventure Prize”). The number of Adventure Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are claimed throughout the Contest Period. Limit one (1) Adventure Prize per person or household during the Contest. Odds of winning one of nine (9) Adventure Prizes available using a Code are 1:330,556. Odds of winning one (1) Adventure Prize in the random draw described below depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Adventure Prize Choice #1:
A trip for four (4) to Liberia, Costa Rica, consisting of:
- Round trip economy class air transportation for four (4) from the major international airport closest to winner’s place of residence in Canada to Liberia, Costa Rica
- Seven (7) nights all-inclusive quad occupancy accommodation (accommodation includes all meals and beverages)
- Round trip ground transportation between destination airport and hotel
- Horseback riding tour or ATV expedition
- Zip lining tour
- Hot Springs tour
- Snorkel cruise or canopy tour
- Spending money in the amount of $2,000 CAD for winner only
The approximate retail value of Choice #1 is $16,000 CAD which is based on a sample departure from Toronto, ON. Actual value may vary depending on winner’s point of departure and air fare.
Adventure Prize Choice #2:
A trip for four (4) to Reykjavik, Iceland, consisting of:
- Round trip economy class air transportation for four (4) from the major international airport closest to winner’s place of residence in Canada to Reykjavik, Iceland
- Seven (7) nights quad occupancy hotel accommodation, including breakfast daily
- Round trip ground transportation between destination airport and hotel
- Visit to the Blue Lagoon
- Reykjavik hop-on hop-off bus
- Ice Cave experience
- Pokemon GO Hunting tour
- Spending money in the amount of $2,000 CAD for winner only
The approximate retail value of Choice #2 is $16,000 CAD which is based on a sample departure from Toronto, ON. Actual value may vary depending on winner’s point of departure and air fare.
Adventure Prize Choice #3:
A trip for four (4) to Galapagos Islands, Ecuador, consisting of:
- Round trip economy class air transportation for four (4) from the major international airport closest to winner’s place of residence in Canada to Quito, Ecuador
- Two (2) nights quad occupancy hotel accommodation in Quito, Ecuador
- Round trip economy class air transportation for four (4) from Quito to San Cristobal, Ecuador
- Two (2) nights quad occupancy hotel accommodation on San Cristobal Island (Galapagos), Ecuador
- Transportation from San Cristobel to Santa Cruz Island, Ecuador
- Three (3) nights quad occupancy hotel accommodation on Santa Cruz Island (Galapagos), Ecuador
- Breakfast and lunch included on most days
- Visit a wildlife interpretation centre in San Cristobal
- Snorkeling trip to Isla Lobos, San Cristobal
- Swimming and snorkelling in Loberia, Santa Cruz
- Excursion to see giant turtles in the wild on Santa Cruz
- Tortuga Bay walk and kayaking excursion on Santa Cruz
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station on Santa Cruz
- Spending money in the amount of $2,0000 CAD
The approximate retail value of Choice #3 is $16,000 CAD which is based on a sample departure from Toronto, ON. Actual value may vary depending on winner’s point of departure and air fare.
Adventure Prize trips must be taken by July 31, 2019.
Additional Prize Conditions: If you are selected as eligible to win the Adventure Prize, to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must:
(i) respond to the Notification from the Contest Sponsor’s designated agent within five (5) business days;
(ii) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic or otherwise, a required time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by the Contest Sponsor’s designated agent at a mutually agreeable time;
(iii) sign (or, if a minor, have their parent/legal guardian sign) a form of declaration of compliance and release of liability releasing the Contest Parties from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof and return to the Contest Sponsor’s designated agent by fax or email within five (5) business days of receipt of the declaration of compliance and release of liability; and
(iv) otherwise comply with these Rules.
If the potential winner fails to meet any of these requirements, he/she will be disqualified and forfeit the Adventure Prize. The Contest Sponsor may then, at its sole and absolute discretion, select by random draw another eligible entrant whom the Contest Sponsor or its representatives will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. The potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identification that may include a driver’s license or other form of photo identification as part of the verification process. The Contest Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify the potential Adventure Prize winner.
The Adventure Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor, which may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. The difference between approximate retail value and actual retail value, if any, will not be awarded. The Adventure Prize winner and his/her guests are responsible for all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, without limitation, ground transportation to and from departure airport, meals not expressly included in the prize description, gratuities, taxes, travel documents, telephone calls, in-room movies, mini-bar expenses, room service, medical and travel insurance, excess baggage costs, optional tours, airport departure taxes, duties, all personal expenses and all other expenses not specified herein. The Adventure Prize winner’s guests must be legal residents of Canada. Any minor participating in an Adventure Prize (as either a winner or guest) must travel with, and be accompanied at all times by, an adult who is either (i) the minor’s parent or legal guardian, or (ii) an individual authorized by all parent(s)/legal guardian(s) of the minor. The Adventure Prize winner and his/her guests must travel on the same itinerary. Transportation, and accommodations are subject to availability, standard industry blackout periods (such as December 25, 26, 31; January 1; Spring break, etc.), government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply. The Adventure Prize winner and his/her guests are responsible for obtaining all required medical and travel related necessities (including vaccinations) and documentation, including a valid passport and/or VISA, or any applicable permission to enter the destination country or any country that forms part of the itinerary. If the Adventure Prize winner does not have proper travel documentation, or applicable permission to enter the destination country or any country that forms part of the itinerary, or does not accept or participate in any portion of the Adventure Prize for any reason whatsoever (including reasons beyond the control of the Adventure Prize winner such as inclement weather delaying or cancelling a portion of the trip), the Adventure Prize winner forfeits that portion of the Adventure Prize, and the Contest Sponsor shall have no further obligation or liability to Adventure Prize winner with respect to the forfeited portion of the Adventure Prize. It is recommended that the Adventure Prize winner and his/her guests obtain sufficient personal travel insurance (including emergency medical) prior to departure. The Adventure Prize winner and his/her guests are responsible for transportation to and from the departure airport. The Contest Sponsor is not liable if travel is impeded or refused by reason of decisions of any governmental authorities (foreign or domestic), or other airline or airport authorities. The Adventure Prize winner and his/her guests must sign and return the Contest Sponsor’s form of declaration of compliance and release prior to ticketing. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Sponsor if any part of Adventure Prize selected (or element(s) thereof) is cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled after ticketing of the Adventure Prize for any reason whatsoever beyond its control. If, for any reason, any element of the Adventure Prize trip does not occur, that portion of the Adventure Prize will be forfeited without additional compensation and the remainder of the Adventure Prize will be awarded. The Contest Parties shall not be liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind, resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of the Adventure Prize, travel related thereto or otherwise from participation in the Contest. Details on how to redeem the Adventure Prize will be delivered to the winner’s address as provided to the Contest Sponsor. Deliveries will not be made to PO Box addresses. The Adventure Prize winner must provide sixty (60) days’ notice prior to his/her requested departure date, and once made, travel plans may only be changed at discretion of the Contest Sponsor. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Parties for any postal mail or courier delivery returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Parties for Prize after shipping.
Each Adventure Prize winner acknowledges that the Contest Parties have not made or are not in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, condition, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- CODES: Only Codes obtained from specially marked Participating Products or through legitimate No Purchase Requests are eligible for this Contest and cannot be combined with Codes from any other game or promotion. A Code will not be redeemed for an entry where the Code is deemed to be void for any reason, including without limitation, the following: Code is not verified or recognized as a valid code issued by the Contest Sponsor in this Contest; Code is determined to be previously entered and used; or Code is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted. The Contest Parties shall have no liability or obligation to the holder of, or in respect of, any void Code. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Contest Sponsor may, upon request and at its sole discretion and without obligation, elect to replace an illegible or ineligible Code with another randomly selected Code. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to inspect and examine any illegible or ineligible Code prior to issuing a replacement. Code cannot be sold, traded, bartered, assigned or transferred to or shared with a third party, auctioned through an online auction site, or otherwise or obtained through any source other than from one of the methods mentioned above. Codes are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reschedule any prize draw. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible or incomplete No Purchase Requests or entries. Proof of transmission (e.g. screenshots) does not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Parties for any inability of a potential entrant to successfully enter the Contest for any reason, or for prizes that remain unclaimed or unawarded.
- By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Rules including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Contest Sponsor, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, without right of appeal, including without limitation eligibility, validity, contents, and/or disqualification of an entry. Entrants who have not complied with these Rules are subject to disqualification.
- By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, city/province of residence, voice, and statements relating to the Contest or the Contest Sponsor, and photographs or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by the Contest Sponsor or any related entities in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
- Any attempt by an entrant or other individual, to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Participants engaging in any of these activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any prize won.
- All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted any entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address or phone number provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address or phone number by an Internet access or online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address, or wireless carrier.
- Entrants and/or winners assume liability for injuries caused, or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, by the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded, including but not limited to claims/damages for personal injury, or property damage. Moreover, as a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree: (a) to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Parties, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Contest or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim for all such damages; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding legal fees and court costs. This exclusion or limitation of liability will not apply to the extent that any applicable statue prohibits such exclusion or limitation of liability.
- The Contest Sponsor may, at its sole discretion and without liability, terminate the Contest in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Contest at any time, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, if required, with respect to the province of Quebec, if fraud, technical failures including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or communications or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, integrity or security of the Contest or if any other factor interferes with the conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Rules. The Contest Sponsor may do so, without notice, except as required by law. Without restricting the generality of the foregoing, and subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, if required, if for any reason more entrants receive notification of eligibility to win a prize than the number of prizes stated herein, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Contest in whole or in part, or amend or suspend it and award only the number of prizes stated in these Rules via a random drawing for the prizes not yet distributed at the time the Contest is terminated, suspended or amended. In the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing to award the prize(s) will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In no event will the number of prizes awarded exceed the available number of prizes as specified in these Rules. In the event that any draws are stopped, interfered with or not conducted for any reason during the Contest Period, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to resume conducting draws as soon as reasonably possible after any interference or cessation of such draws, or at the end of the Contest Period.
- The Contest Parties do not make any warranties or conditions that access to the Contest Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Contest Parties are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to; (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Contest; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of any prize or in any prize notification documents; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Contest, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Contest; or (f) damage to a user’s system occasioned by participation in this Contest or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Contest.
(a) RESIDENTS OF QUÉBEC: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity Contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
(b) RESIDENTS OF CANADA, EXCLUDING QUEBEC: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to conflicts of law principles; provided that any and all issues or disputes concerning the intellectual property of Disney and its parent and affiliates will be governed by the laws of the State of California (located in the United States) and the venue for any related action will be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Ontario (except as specified above).
- CONFLICTS/DISCREPANCIES: In the event of any discrepancies between the English language Rules and the non-English language Rules, the English Rules shall prevail. In the event of a conflict between any Contest details contained in these Rules and any Contest details contained in Contest advertising materials (including, but not limited to, online, point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Rules shall prevail.
- INVALIDITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Canada and its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Contest.
- Cineplex Entertainment LP is not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Contest.
Back to submit entry